Does it still relevant gadget in 2020? Yes, at least for me. Some I do & don't like about this tablet:
Yes, I do like:
- The compact size (It's only 7 inch instead of 8 inch of latest Samsung Tablet)
- Modern bezel design
- The battery! (4.000 mAh and it could stand for 2 days)
- 2Mpx front camera quite good for video meeting
No, I don't like:
- 1.5GB RAM & 8GB ROM (big issue)
- Lollipop is the latest Android OS (No more official update from Samsung since then)
- No FHD screen
And here is the complete video review (in Bahasa):
So I recommend this Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 7.0 Inch 2016 (SM-T285) for parents to support their children online class session instead of buying another (overprice) laptop/notebook comparing to this tablet. Have a good day!
|PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.