The Algorithms of Artificial Intelligent

I'm new to Python programming and - actually - it just was started in the middle of 2020 for a specific corporate purpose where I'd worked at. So, I've been learned for couple months to explore what is what about Python, and - since there's no best fit guidance about machine learning methodologies - here I summarized about 17 common algorithms I've found.

A. Supervised Learning

Split into 2 methods:

  1. Regression
  2. Classification

B. Unsupervised Learning 

Split into 3 methods with 2 models (ML & DL):

  • Machine Learning
    1. Clustering
    2. Dimension Reduction

I wrapped this post on a video I published in Youtube:

For those who newbie learner in Python programming, I suggest you to make practice these 7 videos below before start to begin the 17 algorithms above:

  1. Python Basic #1
  2. Python Basic #2
  3. Introduction: Matplotlib & Numpy
  4. Introduction: Pandas & Seaborn
  5. Array List, Index, Slice & Reshape
  6. Theory of: Reggression
  7. Theory of: ROC  vs AUC

And after you completed to study all above videos, I give you 1 video below as a bonus to practice in a real-world business situation:

Thank you for your reading & subs.Hope you like it...

Labels: ,


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...