My Boss Also Blogger Too

Finally, my boss already has his blog address on the internet. Well, I was so surprised when he asked my help to do some pictures upload over the blogspot host few days ago. But it was just fine for me.

Anyway, my boss blog address available at http://pegadaian-indonesia.blospot.com. He talked about some necessary things related to the company we had worked to. It is interesting part that a man at his age still have blogs spirit yet. I though only youth peoples as the

objective target of blogs and likely some of them is poetrists, but it was not true anymore.




One of my boss blog contains my pictures with some of my friends, get together in front of the computer as if something seriously happened. But it was. He wrote an open-source title in that time and I was excited to gave my 1st comment on him. Click here to looked at it.


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006 1:41:00 PM

    maksud ati seh, mo bikin situs, tapi berhubung ga' gableg duit en ga becus html, yaaa... gitu lah...!

  2. Blogger Eko Wahyudiharto said,

    Tuesday, November 21, 2006 2:19:00 PM

    That would be fine, sir. As long as you still have your own spirit, i'll teach you anytime you will.

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...