Now, I've made some modification to it's core, eliminating the lacks covered from prior engine. There's major enhancement inside :
- Apache virtual directory and .htaccess dependency to support rewrite mod feature
- Multi-users connection support for database access (database class)
- Cacheable datasource (database class)
- More efficient session usage (session class)
- Enhancement in hi-jack and XSS filtering (secure class)
- 50% reducing development time by using 2 file only (presentation and controller) instead of 4 in prior engine
- Integrated HTML 5 usage in UI, increasing client-side validation function (ajax class)
- AJAX POST generator for better security
- PDF, CSV, XLS and print preview built-in feature from DataTables
- Code compressor
- 100% refreshment of UI
- And more!
PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.