10 Years Anniversary of My Samsung Series 4 TV 32 inch LA32D451

Used this TV from 10 years ago and it still working great as a new one. There are several reason why I bought it and here below the explanations:
  1. The TV equipped with a single USB input source, as it could open picture or play movie (support DivX/AVI/MKV/MP4) and MP3 songs.
  2. Have built-in VGA (& 2 HDMI slot) input source so that I can connect it from old PC/laptop.
  3. A very rare PiP (Picture-in-Picture) technology. But I really need this since I could open PC/laptop screen & TV in the same time. 

Check it out for more detail about this on my YouTube channel (available only in Bahasa).



Please subscribe, share & like if you love the video. Thank you for passing by & reading this blog.


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...