Hey, Wayne E. Bakewell! Get Yourself a Life, You Lower then Worm Shit Asshole!

For those who unaware which having a paypal account, let’s take a closer look an email come to my inbox. (In other words, don’t freak out if you see something similar in your mailbox, you have lost no money!).



Yes, I’m sure this guy is all fake, the reasons is :
  1. Check the destination “to” field email, it is stated as undisclosed-recipients; this name is defined as a group of email addresses, a lots one it could be. In fact, I notice it before seeing the whole thing. They hid the “to” field. My address and name are not listed as being who the email is to. The point is: it is very weird if PayPal send the customer within a collective addresses in “to” field.
  2. Whenever you get an email that claims to be from PayPal, always look first at who is addressed. If it says, “dear Member,” like this one does, then delete it - it’s completely fake and you have nothing to worry about. A valid PayPal email will always, always, always greet you by your first and last names!
  3. There is nothing detailed item purchased displayed. Do you believe of buying nothing? It is give me a very wide laugh...
  4. Typically these emails contain links to PayPal look-alike sites that are only set-up to steal your login information and from there your balance, credit card info, etc. So don’t click those links! They may be disguised inside of domain names, stupid things like, my–paypal–com.info or something, or they may be IP addresses and just look like random numbers, or they could be anything. he apparently wants my PayPal login information! The only link in this email is a supposed “cancel transaction” and, strangely enough, it currently doesn’t point to a PayPal wannabe site as is typical of these emails. The link points to http://ns.mastel.com.bo/ /dellproduct/index.html, but visiting that site gives me a, “The page cannot be displayed” notice and that’s about it. I’ve heard tale of a certain get-a-phone-call-from-Bank website out there hosting PayPal scams, actually…
  5. Now, I don’t know who Wayne E. Bakewell at 16 Elm St., Brownsville, PA 15417 in the United States is… but whoever he is*, the true thing about Mr. Bakewell is not just that he’s a spammer but apparently a very stupid one. How can he possibly benefit from sending out these emails? Let's Google it!
Now, that right there is enough evidence, but there is one other thing I notice about this email. There are many more, what do YOU see? :)


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

  1. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Friday, November 07, 2008 8:06:00 AM

    I just received this email today and agree that Wayne is a lower than worm shit asshole who should be thrown in jail!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Tuesday, April 28, 2009 5:28:00 AM

    You guys, do you really think this guy is using his real name? The name and address dont matter. What matters is that this email shows up in your inbox, saying that a purchase was made to your paypal account. you get freaked out and click the link inside the email (thinking that you are being taken to the PayPal website) and then start plugging your information into THE SCAMMERS website. Wayne Bakewell probably has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SCAM. Use your fucking brains.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Tuesday, June 23, 2009 2:30:00 AM

    I received this email today. I freaked out and clicked the link "cancel" I did not put in the pertinent information on the account number, but only because I was unsure of which account the so called charge was on. I then went and removed my account information from my pay pal account and had it put on hold. I wish I had googled this information before I clicked on the fake link.

  4. Blogger G said,

    Tuesday, June 30, 2009 8:12:00 AM

    Yeah I got that lame crap today in my email. I didn't click anything.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Monday, August 31, 2009 4:20:00 AM

    Yeah, i got this one today, nice thing to see right after work with 12 dollars in the bank and four days til payday. But being the jaded cynic i am, i sussed it out as a scam and this page confirms it. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...