Got a Traffic Ticket!

Yesterday was totally my unlucky day. Therefore, it's been several times I had captured by streets cop since I was in Jakarta. Anyway - as usual - the debate session finished with surrendering my money to the police man. What a poor!

I was in my fault with trying to - perhaps, the closest words is extremely inappropriate - hitting the opposite path as I used to be did to avoid the vehicles density upon the Matraman crossroads. Fortunately, I was the only one who did it straightly watched out over the officer.

Well, after a short time negotiation, the amount of Rp. 20.000 had given to him. So, boyz & girl… don’t try this at home!


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...