Looking for Old Friends

This is not really an article. I had to post this because I missed contact with my ex-graduates college friends from Teknik Informatika class 1998 of Institut Sains & Teknologi AKPRIND Yogyakarta, especially whom named likes: Ariadi Nugroho, Rehmon Effendi, Intan Puji Laksono, Rohadi Makmur, Naga or someone else whom had joined the HumanSoft.

Hopefully that this note will be easily searched by my friends listed above and really appreciated that all of you guys will send me a message to informed me that you are still alive :).

Your responds are widely open to my incoming mailbox at koko@programmer.net or koko@pegadaian.co.id. If you just to busy to mail me, just send me a SMS to my old cellphone number at 0812-294-3598.


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

  1. Blogger ariadi said,

    Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:13:00 PM

    Piye Ko..
    Pa kabar lu? gue pikir masih di PCI...hehe
    kerja dimana skrg?

  2. Blogger Eko Wahyudiharto said,

    Monday, August 21, 2006 6:48:00 PM

    Anjir, masih di PCI? Ha..ha.. kelaut aja klo msh disono ;-p.

    Yah, biasa-lah... kyk yg dulu,msh serabutan.. ya PNS ya freelancer. Stay with my wife & my baby at jakarta.

    Kowe neng endi saiki? Nyambut gawe opo ora? Kangen karo kowe, aku-ne he..he..

  3. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:06:00 AM

    halo..,nyasar om, maap.

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...