Jakarta-Pekanbaru-Jakarta-Solo

Yeah, i'm heading back to Pekanbaru, Riau province again on last Saturday to made a final consolidations due to my on going progress project there.

As had planned before, i didnt have much time to stay any longer since i also have an official tourney to Surakarta (regional office) right away on Sunday. So, i've got to fly again to Jakarta on monday morning with Mandala air first daily flight to catch the argolawu express train in the evening on Gambir train station.



Actually, i was on my own worried having flights in this recent months after some ship & plane accidents happened because of bad weather situation. But the show must go on & i taking the condition with a long sleep all the time in the plane.

At the end of my words, I'll post my next activities within at least 2 days with my boss on Surakarta. Got to have a good luck for me there.


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...