Anti-Tsunami & Earthquake Systems

Last night, I was called by my friend at sibolga. He is an army officer with his status as leutenant colonel (it would be better if I am not saying his name). He asked for the projects he had, the anti-tsunami & earthquake system explicitly for north sumatra area. It planned kind as publics prohibitor alarm system triggered by BMG tsunami prediction report.

It was a big plan project for me since I am not directly related to electronic-preuneur programmer (but I used to researched an SMS-gateway (co-work with UGM) as a way to controlling the electronic equipment succesfully, such turning on or off house electricity materials. However, I accepted the offers and try to make a pre-proposal.

I'll post my next articles contains ideas including the techniques to make it possible. Just, wish me luck!


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

  1. Blogger Marius said,

    Friday, March 18, 2011 4:25:00 AM

    Goog luck! :)
    I'm really curious to see what an anti-tsunami plan looks like as all the world has just witnessed a tragedy.
    I'm curious because i have a few ideas myself.

    Peace

  2. Anonymous Anonymous said,

    Friday, March 18, 2011 7:57:00 AM

    It's a pretty simple plan Marius:
    1) A GSM modem attached to a tower with alarm (siren) plugged-in through a 12 pin PCB.
    2) When the radar staff receipt a tsunami potential news, they will sending SMS to the tower and transform it into alarm signal to warn citizen around.

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...