Yogyakarta: Day 4

The saturday night has passed. There were no good places to releases this tired. Imagine that you feels hungry but can’t find any stalls around because you are in the middles of the jungle.

However, I met my old friend last night. He was my partner used to worked together in this city for couple years. All the way somehow, I give him my projects proposals. Just wishing that there might be a better fortunity looking for more money out there.

This got to be the 4th days i've been stayed on this city. Today topics training take a notes of both reports and printing. We are primary waiting for this session, have to see what kind of technics offered by the trainer. Even there are so many tricks accomodating this problem.


PS: If you've benefit from this blog,
you can support it by making a small contribution.

Enter your email address to receive feed update from this blog:

Post a Comment

 

Post a Comment

Leave comments here...